This privacy information explains how we use your personal data, how it is collected, how it is held and processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data. We will only collect and use personal data in the ways described below in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Information about Gnomes Limited:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: www.gnomes-gardening.co.uk
- Telephone number: 0161 485 7546 / 07720 826 080
- Address: 57 Glandon Drive, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire SK8 7EZ
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers information such as your name, address and contact details.
3. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to prevent the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to Gnomes Ltd using your personal data for a particular purpose.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
5. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
We will use your data to provide the services you have requested from Gnomes Ltd and to communicate with you to make arrangements. This may include responding to emails or telephone calls from you and invoicing you via email for work completed.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary. It will be kept for no more than 7 years for tax purposes.
7. How and Where Do You Store My Personal Data?
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. The security of your personal data is essential and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following: Paper records are held in a secure locked cabinet to which access is strictly controlled. Records are held on a computer, mobile phones and cloud storage all of which are password protected and access is strictly controlled. Your details will not be left in any of our vehicles and only your surname is used for us to identify you on our work schedules.
8. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will share your personal data only with a third party working on our behalf to complete the services you have requested from Gnomes Ltd. We will also share your personal details if required to do so by law.
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you please ask using the contact details above. We will need to verify your identity and will respond to your request within one month.
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Gnomes Ltd may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary if the law changes. Any changes will be made available via our website.